Long Add-A-Leaf Rear Suspension Lift Kit for Nissan Titan 2WD 4WD
Our long Add-A-Leaf rear suspension lift kit for Nissan Titan 2WD 4WD is an economical method of lifting your truck and the perfect way to add 2” to 2.5” of ride height without completely overhauling your suspension. This kit contains 2 rear Add-A-Leafs, 2 extended center pins and 4 u-bolts that can be added to the existing leaf springs for extra load support and lift. The installation of this kit will contribute to maintaining factory ride quality so you can conquer rugged trails with ease. This kit also provides better ground clearance to clear larger tires for a sportier custom look and stance.
All components of this kit are precision engineered using state of the art technology and high-quality materials for an accurate fit and dependable performance. Leafs, pins and u-bolts are finished with a specialized rust-free coating for long-lasting service. Add-A-Leaf springs are contoured and designed to retain its shape, no matter the condition thrown its way. A lifetime replacement warranty is also included to guarantee manufacturer defects. This kit is proudly made in America.
- FITMENT: 2004-2020 Nissan Titan 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2” – 2.5”
- DESIGN: Add-A-Leaf springs and u-bolts are precision engineered for accurate fitment and to withstand street and rugged track use. U-bolts have a square bend design for proper fit.
- Add-A-Leaf: Made of OEM grade carbon steel, each leaf is heat treated and tempered for shape retention and finished with a corrosion and rust-free coat.
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 36" Add-A-Leaf Springs, 4x Square Bend U-Bolts, Installation hardware and Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours. No special tools are required.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- BENEFITS: Our Leaf springs are designed to increase rear load capacity and provide for an ideal tow package upgrade; Maintains Factory Ride. Factory shocks can be reused.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning