GMC Canyon and Chevrolet Colorado 2WD 4WD Front Steel Strut Spacers
Improve your GMC or Chevy truck stance and profile with our GMC Canyon and Chevrolet Colorado 2WD 4WD front steel strut spacers. This aftermarket upgrade raises your truck front anywhere from 2 to 3, which will give you better front-end ground clearance and a more intimidating off-road presence. All of the parts of this kit are manufactured from laser-cut TIG-welded US steel for better quality and tight fit, so you can rest assured these spacers will not fail or compress while dominating off-road terrains or heavy loads. These spacers are designed with your vehicle-specific application. Please review fitment for more details.
Sold as a pair of, the spacers include all essential hardware for efficient installation. An instruction manual on how to install is also included. Installation can be done DIY or by qualified professionals. All components in this kit are made in America by American Automotive and are covered by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 2015-2020 Chevy Colorado 2WD, 4WD and GMC Canyon 2WD 4WD. Does NOT Fit ZR2 Models.
- LIFT: 2", 2.5" and 3"
- DESIGN: High-strength material will carry truck weight without warping or compressing, whether youre driving on the highway or off-roading on wicked terrain.
- QUALITY: Laser cut TIG welded US steel for better quality and tight fit.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Front steel strut spacers, Installation Hardware, and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 2 hours. No special tools are required.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness. An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning