GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD 4WD Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
Our GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD 4WD steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit is the safest and most affordable way to lift and level your vehicle rear without compromising OEM ride quality and changing the overall suspension or steering geometry. This lift kit includes 2 carbon steel lift blocks and 4 premium-grade steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware needed for installation. With this kit, you can raise the rear between 2 3, increasing ground clearance to clear bigger tires or to improve rear-end sagging when hauling or towing heavy loads.
Each component in this kit is specifically designed to work with one another, providing you desired lift height and maximum clamp force. U-bolt threads can be trimmed down if needed. Installation can be accomplished via DIY or professional installation and does not require special tools.
- FITMENT: 1999+ GM Silverado Sierra 1500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT: 1-4 Inches
- Lift blocks: 5L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10-14" length, 2.5 width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5 wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours; No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning