Chevrolet GMC C1500 2WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Increase ride height without having to replace the entire spring with this Chevrolet GMC C1500 2WD rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit. As an affordable solution to lifting your rear, our leaf springs are designed to boost your rear height by 1.5” to 2”, increase load capacity, and prevent factory leaf sag caused by heavy loads. This kit can also be used to afford beefier tires for a more badass off-road look. The pair of Add-A-Leaf springs are made from OEM grade carbon steel for superior strength and reliable performance, and tempered and hardened to retain an ideal arc shape that will not distort, no matter how harsh the terrain or heavy the load.
Included in this kit: a set of 2 Add-A-Leaf springs, a pair of extended center pins with high-grade hardware, and installation instructions. This suspension leveling lift kit is a direct-fit install on a single axle and can be added existing leaf springs for extra load support and lift. Both leafs and pins are made in America by American Automotive and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty to against manufacturer defects.
- FITMENT: 1988-1998 Chevrolet GMC C1500 2WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5” – 2”
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Dodge vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21” Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- BENEFITS: Our Leaf springs are designed to increase rear load capacity and provide for an ideal tow package upgrade; Maintains Factory Ride. Factory shocks can be reused.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning