Chevrolet GMC 8-Lug K1500 K2500 K3500 12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Designed for rear axle, this Chevrolet GMC 8-Lug K1500 K2500 K3500 12-inch square rear lift u-bolts will provide maximum clamp force and exceptional off-road performance. These u-bolts are made of premium grade steel for reliable construction and will not crack or compress easily. Each u-bolt measure 12” from the bottom of the bend to the bottom of the threads and comes complete with grade 8 hardware that has been heat treated and tested for improved thread engagement. Clamping of the springs with our u-bolts will allow you to enjoy better-quality handling and rough terrains.
Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. This kit includes 4 steel u-bolts with hardware and installation instructions. A lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive is also included.
- FITMENT: 1988 - 1999 Chevrolet GMC 8-lug K1500 K2500 K3500; Does not fit spring overload models
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12” length, 2.5” width, 5” thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1” – 2”
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning