Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 Differential Drop Kit
The Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 differential drop kit is designed to eliminate noise and vibrations, improve axle alignment, and reduce CV joint wear after youve lifted or leveled the front-end of your 4WD Silverado or Sierra with 6-Lug axle configurations. Made in America and manufactured from high-quality CNC machined aircraft-grade billet aluminum, this differential drop kit is a godsend if you want to realign your factory configuration and restore your vehicle handling and ride quality after modifying your vehicle suspension components.
This kit is a straight-forward installation with basic garage tools. All essential hardware is included to take away any guesswork during install. An installation manual is also included. The kit components are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty and have been thoroughly tested for quality assurance, value and durability. This kit can stand up to the harshest road conditions for the many years ahead.
- 2014 -2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 6-Lug 4WD New Body Only
- 2014 -2018 GMC Sierra 1500 6-Lug 4WD New Body Only
- LIFT: 2 4
- DESIGN: Designed to keep CV angles at a good working angle. Prevents friction between skid plate and suspension components, minimizing CV joint wear. Will lower front differential.
- QUALITY: CNC machined T6 billet, producing higher-quality, light weight, and better fit.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4 Aircraft Billet Differential Drop Spacers, Installation Hardware and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 2 hours. No special tools are required.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Maintains factory ride quality. An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning