GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Leveling Lift Kit
Give your GMC or Chevy truck an imposing stance and aggressive look with our GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD leveling lift kit from American Automotive. This suspension lift-leveling kit is a ‘bolt-on' design and easy to install with regular garage tools. With this kit, you will experience boost clearance and factory rake for improved off-roading. What's more, our specially assembled kit allows you to mount larger tires for a custom off-road appearance that won't break the bank.
Our kit includes tapered steel lift blocks, spring spacers and u-bolts to provide 3 inches of front and 1.5” – 3” of rear lift. All components are manufactured from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, making each item plenty strong to bear heavy loads and all types of stressful road conditions thrown its way. Each item has an anodized coating for maximum corrosion protection and rust and wear resistance, increasing durability and lifespan. All supplementing hardware is made of grade 8 material for exceptional strength. This kit is designed with an accurate fit when mounted on GMC Sierra and Chevy Silverado trucks.
- FITMENT: 1999-2006 Silverado Sierra 1500 6 lug 2WD; 2007 fits 'Classic' only. Does not fit extended cab trucks
- FRONT LIFT: 3”
- REAR LIFT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- DESIGN: Designed for precise fit and easy installation with no guess work. Contents will not buckle, or rupture once installed and will not fail to lift and/or level your truck.
- QUALITY: This kit is made of the highest-grade materials (US carbon steel, 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and grade 8 hardware) that is tougher than Chinese aluminum, cast, polyurethane, imitation alloy, and other steel product. The lift blocks and spacers are CNC machined using state of the art technology and engineered for stronger quality and long-lasting service. All components are treated with a black anodized coating for increased protection.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2 x laser cut TIG welded steel spring spacers, 2x rear lift blocks and 4x extended u bolts
- INSTALLATION: 2-4 hours with easy ‘bolt-on' installation.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Spring compressor may be needed. Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness
- BENEFITS: Pick your preferred rear lift height to customize your truck's stance.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning