Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Our Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 12-inch square rear lift u-bolts provide and maintain required clamping forces. These u-bolts will supply the necessary force to firmly clamp the spring to axel assembly. They will also evenly distribute pressure, eliminating unwanted movement and preventing early rapid leaf breakage. Once installed, you will experience supported ride height and original vehicle handling characteristics. The u-bolts and corresponding hardware are made of grade 8 material for unmatched strength and peak performance.
Sold as a kit complete with 4 steel u-bolts with hardware and installation instructions. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 2000 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 4WD/2WD; Does not fit spring overload models
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12” length, 2.5” width, 5” thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1” – 2”
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning