GMC Yukon Chevrolet Suburban 1500 4WD 12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Improve your leaf spring suspension system with our invaluable GMC Yukon Chevrolet Suburban 1500 4WD 12-inch square rear lift u-bolts. Our u-bolts are expertly engineered for an accurate fit to match mating components and come with grade 8 hardware for improved thread engagement and torque retention. This kit is designed to provide and maintain the required clamp force on the spring assembly and related parts. Once installed, our u-bolts will also help to protect against premature spring failure and spring flexing.
This item is sold as a complete kit with 4 steel u-bolts with hardware and installation instructions. All components and hardware are made in America and backed up by American Automotive's lifetime replacement warranty. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 1992 - 1999 Suburban Yukon 1500 4WD; Does not fit spring overload models
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12” length, 2.5” width, 5” thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1” – 2”
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning