Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Does your Suburban need help with load capacity handling? Use our Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks to get more rake for towing. Available in several sizes, ranging from 1.5” to 3” lift heights, our rear lift blocks will level or lift your SUV to where you want it. Our blocks include the perfect taper to correct pinion angle and they will eliminate unwanted noise and vibrations. Made from top quality cast iron and enveloped in a protective black coat, our blocks are superior to aluminum or synthetic material made versions.
Sold as a pair, all contents are made in America by American Automotive. Please review fitment details to ensure fit and compatibility. Installation is of moderate difficult. Instruction manual included.
- FITMENT: 1992 - 2013 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning