Chevrolet Suburban GMC Yukon XL 2500 12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware, the Chevrolet Suburban GMC Yukon XL 2500 12-inch square rear lift u-bolts from American Automotive are designed to provide maximum clamp force and even distribution of pressure to prevent early spring failure. Each u-bolt is 12 inches from the bottom of the bend to the bottom of the threads and comes with designated hardware for an easy install.
Sold as a complete kit of 4 steel u-bolts with hardware, installation instructions, and a lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive. All components are made in America. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 2000 - 2013 Suburban Yukon XL 2500 4WD/2WD; Does not fit spring overload models
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12” length, 2.5” width, 5” thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1” – 2”
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning