Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Lift Kit with Sway Bar Drop
Improve your Dodge truck's performance and appearance with this Dodge Ram 1500 4WD lift kit with sway bar drop brackets. As an affordable suspension leveling lift kit, this kit will lift and level out your truck with as little modifications as possible and without breaking the bank. Installation is not super difficult and can usually be done in about 3 hours on average using basic hand tools. Installing this kit will immediately improve ground clearance, making it easier to conquer natural obstacles and unpaved terrain. You can also use this kit to eliminate clearance issues, spring sagging, and to accommodate larger or taller tires for enhanced off-roading activities.
This is a complete set that includes front and rear lifts for your vehicle. You can pick and choose your preferred lift heights for your application. All components are made in America by American Automotive and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty. All items have been tested for quality and road safety use.
- FITMENT: 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD; Does not fit mega cab trucks. Only for Non-Overload Models!
- FRONT LIFT: 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- REAR LIFT: 1.5” and 2”
- Spring spacers: Crack resistant design will endure environmental stressors while providing your vehicle's front a fixed amount of sustainable lift.
- Lift blocks: Designed to even out heavy loads, level sagging spring and improve stance, all while maintaining vehicle rake.
- U-bolts: Solid construction will provide the necessary clamp force to tightly bundle spring and mating components together to reduce flexing and premature spring failure.
- Sway bar drop brackets: CNC machined from high-strength steel and will not bend of snap while maintaining proper sway bar alignment when lifting your Ram.
- QUALITY: All components are made of US carbon certified steel to ensure maximum strength and durability. All associated hardware is made of grade 8 material to reinforce strength and fit.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Carbon Steel Front Spring Spacers, 2x rear lift blocks, 4x extended u bolts, 2x sway bar drop brackets, hardware, and instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours. ‘Bolt-on' design works with stock suspension and easy to install. No special tools are required, and no spring compressor needed.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness. Maintains factory ride quality. An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- BENEFITS: This kit is customizable; you can select your preferred front and rear lift heights to get desired gap between undercarriage and the ground surface.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning