Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
This Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit can be used on most Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks. This rear suspension lift kit includes a pair of steel lift blocks, a set of 4 steel u-bolts, and 8 hi-nuts and heat treated extra thick spring washers and will safely lift the rear of your Dodge truck. Based on OEM designs, this lift kit can help put a slight rake back into your truck for hauling or towing and give you additional ground clearance to afford the ability to add larger tires. Installing this lift kit can also help restore stock vehicle specifications and give your ride an improved, leveled stance.
This kit is available with 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3” inch blocks. The 15” length u-bolts have a 6” threading that can be trimmed to suit different applications. All components are made of high-quality material to guarantee durability and performance.
- FITMENT: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD; Does Not Fit Overload Models
- LIFT: 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- Lift blocks: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 15” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch, 6" thread can be cut down to fit many applications
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 3.25” wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours; No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning