Ford F150 2WD Lift Kit
Installing this kit will allow you to achieve better ground clearance to accommodate beefier tires and handle challenging terrain with greater ease. Each item included in this kit is made of only the finest materials for unbeatable strength, long lasting service, and unmatched performance.
The spring spacers offer 3 inches of front lift, while you can choose between 1.5” and 2” for your rear lift height. The steel u-bolts can be trimmed down at the threads to fit different applications. All necessary hardware for install is included. This is a ‘bolt-on' installation and will fit your truck's factory mounting points. Proper installation may take up to 4 hours, depending on mechanical expertise. All components are American made and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1997-2003 Ford F150 2WD; Only fits models with front coil springs
- FRONT LIFT: 3”
- REAR LIFT: 1.5” and 2”
- DESIGN: Precision engineered high-quality components that will accurately fit your vehicle's mounting locations. The heavy-duty construction is capable of withstanding harsh environmental stressors, heavy loads and rugged off-road trails. Designed as an easy ‘bolt-on' straightforward installation using basic hand tools.
- Lift blocks and spring spacers: Made of T6 aicraft billet aluminum and fortified with a hard-anodized black finish for additional protection against rust and corrosion. Neither will break, crack, warp or compress on the job, providing long lasting functionality on and off the trails.
- U-bolts: Fabricated from US carbon steel with grade 8 hardware for maximum clamp force and to help maintain vehicle handling characteristics.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x laser cut carbon steel spring spacers, 2x rear lift blocks and 4x extended u bolts
- INSTALLATION: 2-4 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Spring compressor may be needed. Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness. An alignment is recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.
- BENEFITS: This kit provides a mild lift to improve vehicle's stance and profile.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning