Ford Excursion Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
The Ford F250 F350 Super Duty and Ford Excursion steel lift blocks and 17-inch square U-bolt kit includes a pair of solid steel lift blocks and a set of 4 premium-grade steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware. This lift kit can be used on the rear suspension system of 1999 and newer Ford F250 and F350 Super Duty trucks and 2000-2005 Ford Excursion SUVs. The lift blocks and u-bolts will provide rear-end lift for a leveled stance, additional ground clearance for the ability to add larger tires, and increased towing capacity.
All components are made in America from the finest materials to ensure quality, performance, and long-lasting service. With this kit, you can lift your rear up to 3, depending on the lift block selection. The design of the u-bolts will provide maximum clamp force to protect against premature spring failure and unwanted flexing. The u-bolts can be cut down to fit different applications.
- 1999+ F250 F350 Super Duty 2WD, 4WD
- 2000-2005 Excursion 2WD, 4WD
- 3.5" and 4" blocks are not compatible with Overload Models.
- LIFT: 1-4 Inches
- Lift blocks: 5.8"L x 3"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 17 length, 3.5 width, 5/8 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- U-bolts: Square bend.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold-drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours; No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning