Ford Ranger 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Proudly made in America, our Ford Ranger 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension lift kit is CNC machined from high quality carbon and high-grade steel for optimal performance and shape retention. This rear suspension lift kit will improve your vehicle's suspension system and offer a balance of strength and flexibility on various terrain. It will also prevent factory leaf sag and increase load capacity. Measuring at 2.5” x 21.5”, our Add-A-Leaf springs will give you 1.5” – 2” lift height, additional ground clearance and prevent rear slouching when hauling heavy loads.
Sold as a kit of 1 pair of Add-A-Leaf springs and necessary hardware to avoid slippage. Each leaf spring is engineered for an accurate fit and can also be used to beef up your rear for larger tires or a custom look.
- FITMENT: 1983-2011 Ford Ranger 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5” – 2”
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Ford vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5” Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning