Chevrolet K1500 K2500 K3500 Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Lift your Chevy K-Series truck with our Chevrolet K1500 K2500 K3500 cast iron tapered lift blocks from American Automotive. Get increased ride height, better rear-end ground clearance for wider larger custom wheels and more load capacity for hauling and towing. These cast iron blocks are available in 1.5”, 2” and 3” lift heights to suit your preference and needs. Made in America using top-notch cast iron for ultimate durability and unmatched performance, these lift blocks are also rust resistant and CNC machined for precise pin alignment.
Sold as a 2-pack, these lift blocks also include installation instructions for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation. Designed an ideal tow package upgrade, these blocks are the perfect aftermarket solution to lift your rear height without breaking the bank. Blocks are covered by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet GMC 8-lug K1500 K2500 K3500; Does not fit models with spring overloads
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning