Mazda B-Series and Navajo 2WD 4WD 2-Inch Wheel Spacers
Our Mazda B-Series and Navajo 2WD 4WD 2-inch wheel spacers will increase vehicle performance and give you a more unique look. Our wheel spacers will increase the offset by 2”, allowing larger tires to be mounted and in turn give you better traction when cornering. Fabricated from T6 billet aluminum (aircraft grade) and anodized in a special rust resistant coating, these wheel spacers will not fail to upgrade your vehicle's appearance and quality of ride.
Sold as a set of 2 or a set of 4. Use these wheel spacers to extend your wheels outward and give your Mazda SUV or pick-up a more interesting look. Hardware included. All parts are made in America.
Please make sure you take the proper measurements before purchasing. Your factory wheel studs may need to be shortened to ensure safe fitment of the wheel.
- FITS MAZDA VEHICLES:
- 1994-2009 Mazda B-Series 2WD, 4WD
- 1991-1994 Navajo 2WD, 4WD
- Thickness: 2 inch
- Wheel bolt pattern: 5x114.3mm
- Thread/Stud size: 1/2" X 20
- Center bore: 87.1mm
- Hub Diameter: 71.5mm
- DESIGN: We use 10.9 pressed in studs. CNC machined from T6 aircraft billet construction (aluminum alloy).
- QUALITY: Finished with a special anodized coating for corrosion resistance
- KIT CONTENTS: Sold in sets of two or four – all hardware included
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning