Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD Full Lift Kit
American Automotive's Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD full lift kit is designed with quality and accurate fit in mind to safely lift the front of your truck by 3” and the rear between 1.5” to 3”. This suspension lift and leveling kit will raise ground clearance without altering your suspension configuration completely and correct rake while keeping your vehicle's OE ride comfort and feel so it drives the same on both highway and off-road environments. Besides the increased ground clearance, this kit will also improve your truck's stance for a more badass look.
In this kit, you will receive 2 US steel tapered lift blocks, 2 precision-crafted T6 aircraft aluminum spring spacers, 4 extended round u-bolts with grade 8 hardware, and 2 injection-molded rubber sound isolators. The lift blocks, spring spacers, and u-bolts are made from the finest materials to withstand rigorous outdoor use and will not crack, constrict, rust, fade or oxidize. All items are made in America by American Automotive and are covered by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1994-2002 Ram 2500, 3500 2WD
- FRONT LIFT: 3”
- REAR LIFT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- COLORS: black, blue, red
- DESIGN: Designed with quality and accurate fit in mind. CNC machined from T6 aircraft billet aluminum for maximum performance and indestructibility.
- QUALITY: This kit will withstand everyday drive and any sort of wicked off-roading terrain and will not warp or compress, rust or corrode. All necessary hardware is constructed from grade 8 material for high-performance and ultimate strength.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Carbon Steel Spring Spacers, 2x Tapered Rear Lift Blocks, 4x Extended U Bolts, 2x sound isolators and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours. No special tools required.
- BENEFITS: You can customize your own kit and choose desired rear lift height and spring spacer finish.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Spring Compressor may be needed. An alignment is recommended to ensure ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
California Residents: Prop 65 warning