Toyota Tundra 4Runner and FJ Cruiser 4WD Differential Drop Kit
Optimize your steering geometry after you’ve given your Toyota a lift up front with our Toyota Tundra 4Runner and FJ Cruiser 4WD differential drop kit. This differential drop kit is specifically designed to work with Toyota 4WD configurations and lower the differential to correct the angle on the shaft in the drive line which prevents wear and friction. All components are CNC machined from T6 billet aluminum for structural integrity and will outlast and outperform traditional welded steel varieties. The skid place spacers are anodized for extended durability and protection from rust and corrosion.
Altering your vehicle’s front lift can also affect the newly modified suspension components. Our differential drop kit will realign your differential back to its factory configuration and restore your vehicle’s factory ride quality while minimizing joint wear, reducing noise, and preventing friction from occurring. All parts of this kit are made in America by American Automotive and have been tested for quality assurance and strict road safety.
- 1999-2020 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
- 1999-2018 Toyota Tundra 4WD
- 2003-2016 Toyota 4Runner 4WD
- 2005-2015 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4WD
- LIFT: 2” – 4”
- DESIGN: Designed for Toyota 4WD configurations. Prevents friction between the skid plate and suspension components, minimizing CV joint wear. Will lower front differential.
- QUALITY: CNC machined T6 billet, producing higher-quality, light weight, and better fit.
- KIT CONTENTS: Aircraft billet differential drop spacers, installation hardware, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 – 2 hours; ‘bolt-on’ installs with basic hand tools
- TECHNICAL NOTE: An alignment is recommended to ensure ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning