Chevrolet Colorado GMC Canyon Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
The American Automotive Chevrolet Colorado GMC Canyon cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit contains 2 cast iron lift blocks and 4 steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware. This lift kit, when installed to your rear suspension system, will lift the back end of your truck, level the stance of your ride, increase towing capacity and give you additional ground clearance for the ability to add larger tires. All of these perks can be accomplished without changing the overall suspension or sacrificing original vehicle handling as specified for the Colorado Canyon.
A safe and economic choice, this lift kit can be used on most 2015-2020 Chevy Colorado and 2015-2020 GMC Canyon series trucks. The included u-bolts may require trimming at the threads n some vehicle applications.
- 2015+ Chevy Colorado 2WD, 4WD; Does not fit ZR2 Model
- 2015+ GMC Canyon 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT: 1.5, 2 and 3
- Lift blocks: 5.8L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 12 length, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning