Rear Lift Level Cast Iron Blocks and 10" Square U-Bolts Kit
Our cast iron lift blocks and 10-inch square u-bolts kit can be used on all makes and models with a single 9/16” axle pinhole and 2.5” leafs that require a 10” clamp. The 4-inch thread on the u-bolt can be trimmed down to fit different vehicle applications. All components are made in American using top-quality cast iron and steel for extreme strength and durability and are guaranteed to meet and exceed expectations.
This lift kit contains 2 of your choice size cast iron blocks, 4 steel u-bolts, and 8 nuts and washers needed for installation. This lift kit will lift and level your vehicle's rear without compromising OEM ride quality. You can also install this kit to obtain better rear-end ground clearance to add larger custom tires.
- FITMENT: All makes and models with a single 9/16" axle pinhole and 2.5" leafs that require square 10" clamp
- LIFT: 1.5” and 2”
- Lift blocks: 5.8” L x 2.5” W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold-drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning