Toyota Sequoia 2WD 4WD 2-Inch Wheel Spacers
If you want to improve your Toyota Sequoia wheel/tire fit or upgrade the aesthetics of your vehicle, our Toyota Sequoia 2WD 4WD 1.5 or 2-inch wheel spacers are just the solution. These wheel spacers are inexpensive and will add 1.5 or 2” of additional offset space to mount larger wheels or wider tires. They will also push your wheels further outward for a more powerful look and give you a wider track and lower center of gravity. With these wheel spacers, you will have less body roll and be able to make smooth turns.
Unlike competing brands, our wheel spacers are CNC machined from 6061 T6 billet aluminum and anodized, not powder coated. Our wheel spacers are produced by American Automotive and made in America for optimal and reliable performance.
Please make sure you take the proper measurements before purchasing. Your factory wheel studs may need to be shortened to ensure safe fitment of the wheel.
- FITS TOYOTA VEHICLES:
- 1995-2021 Toyota Tacoma 6-Lug 4WD
- 1995-2021 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner 6-Lug 2WD
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2WD, 4WD
- 2001-2007 Toyota Sequoia 2WD, 4WD
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra 2WD, 4WD
- 1986-2020 Toyota 4Runner 2WD, 4WD
- 1993-1998 Toyota T100 2WD, 4WD
- Thickness: 1.5-2 inch
- Wheel bolt pattern: 6x139.7mm
- Thread/Stud size: M12 x 1.5
- Center bore: 108mm
- DESIGN: We use 10.9 pressed in studs. CNC machined from T6 aircraft billet construction (aluminum alloy).
- QUALITY: Finished with a special anodized coating for corrosion resistance
- KIT CONTENTS: Sold in sets of two or four – all hardware included
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning