Toyota Tacoma 6-Lug 8-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Enhance your rear leaf suspension system with the Toyota Tacoma 6-Lug 8-inch square rear lift u-bolts from American Automotive. These u-bolts will provide the force required to clamp the leaf spring and related components firmly together, reducing spring flex and shearing of the center bolt. Made of premium quality steel for superior strength and long life, the u-bolts come complete with grade 8 hardware for improved thread engagement and torque retention.
Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. Thread can be cut down to fit many applications. This item is sold as a kit of 4 steel u-bolts with hardware, instructions on how to install, and a lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive. All components are made and assembled in America.
- FITMENT: 2005+ Toyota Tacoma 6-lug 4WD, 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 8 length, 2.5 width, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning