Rear Lift Level Cast Iron Blocks and 8" Square U-Bolts Kit
The cast-iron lift blocks and 8-inch square u-bolts kit by American Automotive is a cohesive rear suspension lift kit intended for most makes and models with 9/16" axle pin hole and 2.5" leafs that require square 8" clamp. This kit contains 2 cast iron lift blocks (available in 1.5” or 2”) that include the right taper to correct pinion angle, and 4 steel u-bolts that measures 8-inches from the bottom of the bend to the bottom of the threads. The u-bolts provide maximum clamp force and protection against premature spring failure. The u-bolts come with all grade 8 hardware required for installation.
All contents included in this kit are made in American by American Automotive. Like all American Automotive products, this lift kit comes with a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: All makes and models with a single 9/16" axle pin hole and 2.5" leafs that require square 8" clamp
- LIFT: 1.5” and 2”
- Lift blocks: 5.8”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 8” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning