Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
If your Tacoma needs more rake for towing, our Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks should do the trick. Available in 1.5”, 2” and 3” lift heights, we have the right size for your needs. The tapered design will reduce noise and vibrations and include the right pinion angle. Our rear lift blocks feature an accurate fit, a protective non-corrosive black finish, and a solid cast iron construction for supreme strength.
Our lift blocks rival the best and offer lift height, increase in load capacity, and strength and durability at an unbeatable price. Sold as a pair, the blocks come complete with instructions on how to install. All parts are made in America by American Automotive and are warrantied for a lifetime replacement.
- FITMENT: 1995+ Toyota Tacoma 2WD/4WD; Does not fit 5-Lug or TRD Off-Road model
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning