Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD 2-Inch Wheel Spacers
Improve the look of your Dodge Dakota and beef up its stance with our Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD 2-inch wheel spacers. These wheel spacers will improve your wheel set-up and enable you to accommodate wider wheels and tires for better ground clearance They can also improve your vehicles traction and control and maintain ride quality. Made from T6 billet aluminum and given an anodized coating, these wheel spacers are tough and durable and will not fail to give you that 2 inches of extra offset space.
Constructed from premium materials, these wheel spacers will last longer than our competitor's. Fast and simple installation and can be completed in an hour. All components are made in America by American Automotive and are covered with a limited lifetime warranty.
Please make sure you take the proper measurements before purchasing. Your factory wheel studs may need to be shortened to ensure safe fitment of the wheel.
- FITMENT: 1987-1990 Dodge Dakota 2WD, 4WD
- Thickness: 2 inch
- Wheel bolt pattern: 5x114.3mm
- Thread/Stud size: 1/2" X 20
- Center bore: 87.1mm
- Hub Diameter: 71.5mm
- DESIGN: We use 10.9 pressed in studs. CNC machined from T6 aircraft billet construction (aluminum alloy).
- QUALITY: Finished with a special anodized coating for corrosion resistance
- KIT CONTENTS: Sold in sets of two or four – all hardware included
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning