Dodge Dakota 2WD Billet Front and Rear Leveling Lift Kit
Properly lift and level your Dodge truck with our Dodge Dakota 2WD full lift leveling kit. This is a complete aftermarket build-your-own suspension lift kit consisting of your choice precision T6 Aircraft-Grade Billet Aluminum Front Spacers, Steel Add-A-Leaf Springs, and grade 8 hardware. This kit is designed to level the front of your vehicle with the rear and provide the easiest and most effective way to put larger tires on your truck without spending a ton of cash.
All contents of this kit are made in America by Road Fury and manufactured from only the finest materials. Each item is thoroughly tested for supreme quality, top-notch performance, and strict road safety requirements. Select your preferred lift heights, ranging from 2 to 3 inches.
- FITMENT: 1987 - 2004 Dodge Dakota 2WD. Does not fit Extended Cab Models.
- Front: 2", 2.5" and 3"
- Rear: 2"
- COLORS: Black, Red
- DESIGN & QUALITY:
- Front Lift: Anodized coated T6 Aircraft-Grade Billet Aluminum Front Spacers
- Rear Lift: Add-A-Leaf springs made from OEM Grade Carbon steel and alignment pins to prevent slippage.
- Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection.
- Grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x T6 Aircraft Billet Front Spring Spacers, 2x 21.5" Steel Add-A-Leaf Springs, Installation Hardware, and Installation Instructions.
- INSTALLATION: 2-4 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness. Spring Compressor may be needed. A wheel alignment is recommended to ensure ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning