Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 12-Inch Square U-Bolts
The American Automotive Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 12-inch square u-bolts are specifically designed to accurately fit mating components and provide maximum clamp force to securely hold the leafs together. Once installed, your springs can absorb the shock that is applied to your suspension when you drive over rough roads. The u-bolts are made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware, assuring you supreme strength and durability.
Don't waste money on cheap brands and models, opt for our u-bolt kit for superior quality and dependability. Sold as a set of 4 steel u-bolts with hardware and installation instructions. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. Made in America, these bolts are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 2001 - 2010 Avalanche 2500 4WD, 2WD; Does not fit spring overload models
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12” length, 2.5” width, 5” thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1” – 2”
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning