Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Superior to aluminum and reinforced nylon versions, our Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks are CNC machined from first-rate cast iron for unbeatable strength and increased durability. The tapered construction has the right correct pinion alignment for precise fit for your Chevy Avalanche. These lift blocks will raise your rear, increase load capacity, and maintain the factory rake of your pickup truck.
These list blocks are designed for rear use only. Sold as a pair. Available in 3 different sizes, we have the right block height for your needs. U-Bolts and hardware ae not included and sold separately. Blocks are designed and manufactured by American Automotive in America.
- FITMENT: 2001 - 2013 Chevy Avalanche 2500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning