Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
With its supreme strength, our Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks will improve not just your Chevy's ride, but also its towing capabilities. These steel lift blocks are precision machined US carbon steel for strength and stability and anodized to prevent rust and corrosion. Designed with alignment pins, these blocks can correct the lift pinon and avoid slippage while triumphing extreme driving conditions and hauling heavy cargo. Additional benefits of installing these blocks, the added lift can maintain your vehicle's rake and create the clearance you need to drive over challenging obstacles or simply to install beefier tires. These blocks can also be used to improve your vehicle's stance and profile and prevent your vehicle's rear from sagging.
Installation does not require any cutting or welding. American Automotive lift blocks are designed for easy and safe installation. This kit is backed by a lifetime replacement warranty to assure customers are getting products with unparalleled performance. All contents are American made.
- FITMENT: 2001 - 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning