Chevrolet C1500 2WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Long Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
The Chevrolet C1500 2WD rear Add-A-Leaf long suspension leveling lift kit by American Automotive is proudly made in America. The Add-A-Leaf springs are CNC machined from high quality carbon and high-grade steel for optimal performance and shape retention. This rear suspension lift kit helps to maintain desired vehicle height, cure factory leaf sag, and recondition the effectiveness of existing worn-out springs. It can also improve your vehicle's quality of ride. The leafs offer 2” – 2.5” lift height at the rear and can allow for the installation of larger tires for a jacked-up ride.
Our Add-A-Leaf kit does not require complete disassembling of your current spring system. Once installed, spring rate may vary depending on the condition of stock springs. Sold as a pair of Add-A-Leaf springs and corresponding hardware.
- FITMENT: 1988-1998 Chevrolet C1500 2WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2.5” – 2”
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Chevy vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 36” Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning