Chevrolet GMC 8-Lug K1500 K2500 K3500 Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
Increase ground clearance and rear load and towing capacity with our Chevrolet GMC 8-Lug K1500 K2500 K3500 steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit. From its lift blocks and u-bolts, this kit's components are guaranteed to be of the highest quality and will surely deliver long-lasting service. This kit includes a pair of tapered steel lift blocks with perfect pin alignment, a set of 4 steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware for extreme strength and ultimate clamp force, and instructions on proper installation.
Select your lift block height, ranging from 1” – 3.” Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. The thread of the u-bolts can be cut down for fitment on different models.
- FITMENT: 1988 - 1999 Chevrolet GMC 8-lug K1500 K2500 K3500; Does not fit models with spring overloads
- LIFT: 1”, 1.5", 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- Lift blocks: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 12” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning