Chevrolet GMC C1500 C2500 C3500 Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
This rear suspension Chevrolet GMC C1500 C2500 C3500 cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit from American Automotive offers the fastest, safest, and most economical way to level your rear with your front without changing your OEM ride quality or steering geometry. This lift kit is the ideal tow package upgrade for increased rear load and towing capacity. Sold as a set of 2 of your choice size cast iron lift blocks, 4 square bend steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware, installation instructions and a manufacturer's lifetime replacement warranty.
The cast iron blocks are tapered for perfect pinion alignment and will help absorb noise and vibrations. The u-bolts are designed to provide maximum clamp force with an even distribution of pressure to eliminate flexing and provide the strength to maintain original handling as specified by your vehicle.
- FITMENT: 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet GMC C1500 C2500 C3500
- LIFT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- Lift blocks: 5.8”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch; 3” lift blocks include 12” length u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning