Chevrolet GMC C1500 C2500 C3500 Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
The American Automotive Chevrolet GMC C1500 C2500 C3500 steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit works with 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet GMC C1500 C2500 C3500 models. This lift kit will safely lift the rear of your Chevy or GMC truck without changing your overall suspension and will contribute to maintaining OEM handling characteristics. Sold as a complete set of one pair of your lift block of choice, 4 premium grade steel u-bolts, grade 8 hi-nuts and heat-treated spring washers for extreme strength, and installation instructions for DIY or professional installation.
Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. The thread of the u-bolts may require trimming in some vehicle applications. All components are made in America and have been tested for quality assurance.
- FITMENT: 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet GMC C1500 C2500 C3500
- LIFT: 1”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- Lift blocks: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch; 3” lift blocks include 12” length u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning