Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Our Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks are proudly manufactured in America and CNC machined out of carbon steel for superior strength, precise fit, and optimum performance. These lift blocks are quality engineered with right taper to correct pinion alignment and for easy installation. These rear lift blocks provide everything you need to level your load and hit the trail. Install them for additional ground clearance for larger wheels, a more even stance, and enhanced performance for off-roading. On top of that, our lift blocks won't burn a hole in your pocket!
Blocks are sold as pairs and available in 2”, 2.5” and 3” rear lift heights. The blocks come with detailed instructions to help you install properly and without hassle. No cutting, welding or fabrication is necessary. The blocks also come with a lifetime replacement warranty against defects in manufacturing and/or materials. Each block is anodized black to combat rust, corrosion, abrasion, and chipping.
- 2001 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 1500HD
- 2000 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD; 8-lug 2WD/4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning