Chevrolet Silverado GM Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Our Chevrolet Silverado GM Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks are designed to safely lift the rear of your M Silverado Sierra and put a slight rack back in your truck for hauling or towing. Our lift blocks are cast in America and CNC machined for proper pin placements. Sold in pairs, each block is coated in black for UV stability and rust and corrosion resistance.
Our rear lift blocks come with a lifetime replacement warranty and are reliable, even in the most extreme conditions. If you want rear blocks that will withstand the abuse, then American Automotive cast iron blocks are for you. Available in 3 lift heights.
- FITMENT: 1999+GM Silverado Sierra 1500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5, 2 and 3
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning