Chevrolet Silverado GM Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
The Chevrolet Silverado GM Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks by American Automotive are CNC machine from solid steel for unmatched strength and features a tough black finish for extra durability. Expertly engineered with the right taper to precise pin alignment and designed to specifically fit the latest Chevrolet Silverado and GM Sierra 1500 models. These blocks are the ideal tow package upgrade. Once installed you will experience increase load capacity, additional rear height, and less vibrations.
These steel lift blocks are better and stronger than aluminum models and worth the investment. Best of all, the blocks are made in America and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty. Blocks are sold in pairs and come with complete installation instructions.
- FITMENT: 1999+ GM Silverado Sierra 1500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1-4 Inches
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1 lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning