Chevrolet Silverado GM Sierra 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Our Chevrolet Silverado GM Sierra 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks are cast from iron, the same material used by vehicle manufacturers and specially engineered for extreme strength and durability. Our rear lift blocks will give you more rake and increase load capacity for a better towing performance. CNC machined and perfectly tapered for precise pinion alignment; our blocks offer that extra rear lift you are looking for.
Available in 3 different sizes, you can choose the right height for your needs. Sold as a pair. These lift blocks are designed for the rear of your vehicle only. U-Bolts and hardware are sold separately. All blocks are American made in America and manufactured by American Automotive.
- FITMENT: 2001 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 1500HD, 2000 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD; 8-lug 2WD/4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning