Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Upgrade your suspension system and avoid early spring failure with our Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 10-inch square rear lift u-bolts. These u-bolts will provide a permanent tie between spring leaves so springs can absorb shock that is applied to your suspension when driving over rough roads. Each u-bolt is perfectly engineered to fit mating components and provide the force required to clamp leaf springs firmly together. Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware, these u-bolts are built to last and withstand tough conditions.
Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. This kit includes 4 steel u-bolts with hardware, installation instructions, and a lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive.
- FITMENT: 2007+ GM Chevy Silverado Sierra 1500 4WD, 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10 length, 2.5 width, 5 thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1 2
- DESIGN: Square bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty