Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 8-Lug Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
The Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 8-Lug cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit is designed for 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD series trucks. This lift kit contains 2 cast iron lift blocks, 4 u-bolts and all the nuts and washers needed for installation. All components are American made by American Automotive from the finest materials to guarantee strength, durability, and top performance. The kit is also covered with a lifetime replacement warranty.
Great for improving vehicle stance, increasing towing capacity and allowing the installation of larger tires. U-bolt threads may require trimming to fit different vehicle applications.
- FITMENT: 2001 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 8-LUG 4WD, 2WD; Does not fit models with spring overloads
- LIFT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- Lift blocks: 5.8”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 12” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch; 3” lift blocks include 14” length u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning