Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra 2500HD 3500HD Adjustable 1" - 3" Front Lift Forged Steel Torsion Keys + Shock Extenders Kit + Install Tool 4WD
SKU: KEYGEN2-SX1-INSTALL-TOOL American Automotive
Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra 2500HD 3500HD Adjustable 1" - 3" Front Lift Forged Steel Torsion Keys + Shock Extenders + Install Tool Kit 4WD
Properly lift and level your Chevy or GMC truck with our Silverado & GMC Sierra 2500HD 3500HD 4WD Front Lift Kit. With the Forged Steel Torsion Keys, Shock Extenders, and Install Tool, enhance the look of your vehicle! It can allow your vehicle to run larger tires, perfect for the off-road! Our parts are always rigorously tested by in-house engineering specialists. This set of torsion keys are made of High Strength carbon steel, built to resist twice the strength of the other systems. This kit is designed to level the front and rear of your vehicle in order to provide the easiest and most effective way to put larger tires on your truck without spending a ton of cash.
All contents of this kit are made in America by Road Fury and manufactured from only the finest materials. Each item is thoroughly tested for supreme quality, top-notch performance, and strict road safety requirements. Our Torsion Keys are finished with a special powder coating to protect them against the elements and offer premium resistance to corrosion. If you’re looking to level the stance of your truck, fit larger wheels and tires, or some extra ground clearance out on the trails, we'll have a kit tailored specifically to your make, model, and needs!
- FITMENT: 2011-2020 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD 8 LUG 4WD
- Front: 1-3"
- COLOR: Black
- DESIGN & QUALITY:
- Certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Torsion Keys, 2x Shock Extenders, Install Tool, and Installation Instructions.
- INSTALLATION: Easy 'bolt-on' installation takes 1 - 2 hours. Allows For Quick and Easy Removal/Installation of Torsion Keys without damaging the torsion bar or your hands!
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Maintains factory ride quality. Factory shocks can be reused and keys are twice as strong as factory keys and indexed for lift.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning