Silverado Sierra 1500 Front Lift Level Kit 2WD Coil Spring Spacers
The Road Fury by American Automotive This kit is precision-engineered to provide true 2", 2.5"‚ or 3" Front full-suspension leveling lift for your Silverado Sierra 1500. Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by American Automotive are made of T6 aircraft-grade billet which is Higher-quality and better fitting. Road Fury gives your truck a more imposing stance and the extra clearance needed to fit larger tires and custom wheels.
Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by American Automotive are made in America. All Road Fury bolt-on products work with stock suspension and are easy to install.
- FITMENT: 1999-2006 Silverado Sierra 1500 6 lug 2WD; 2007 fits 'Classic' only
- LIFT: 2-3" Front
- QUALITY: Heavy-duty T6 aircraft-grade billet for durability and a better fit. The anodized coating is corrosion resistant and gives a more impressive look.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x T6 Aircraft-Grade Billet Aluminum Front Spacers and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 1-2 hours. An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents:¬†Prop 65 warning