Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2500 Front Leveling Lift Coil Spring Spacers
Enhance the look of your Chevy Suburban with our Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2500 front lift spring spacers from Road Fury by American Automotive. These spacers lift the front-end and increase ground clearance for larger tire and wheel combinations. Sold as a set of 2 spacers, each piece is laser cut carbon steel and finished with special anodized coating to prevent rust or corrosion, ensuring lifetime dependability under even the most gnarly riding conditions.
These spacers will upgrade your ride's look and stance and improve your handling abilities without disturbing your OEM ride quality. No cutting, welding or modification required. All Road Fury products are manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements and proper road safety usage. Installation instructions are included. All components are backed by American Automotive's lifetime replacement warranty.
Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by American Automotive are made in America. All Road Fury bolt-on products work with stock suspension and is easy to install.
- FITMENT: 1992-1999 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2500 2WD
- LIFT: 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- DESIGN: Heavy-duty US carbon steel for durability and a better fit. Anodized coating is corrosion resistant and gives a more impressive look.
- QUALITY: Prime mill certified and heat-treated, our high-quality steel material is tougher than Chinese aluminum, cast, polyurethane, imitation alloy, and other steel products.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x precision laser cut carbon steel spring spacers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Spring Compressor may be needed. An Alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality. Works with stock suspension.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning