Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD 10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Prevent unwanted movement and premature spring failure with our Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD 10-inch square rear lift u-bolts. Expertly designed for maximum clamp force and even distribution of pressure, our u-bolts will give you desired spring stiffness while maintaining vehicle height and handling characteristics as specified for your Chevy Suburban. Our u-bolts are made of high-quality steel material that won't bend or break and include all hardware needed for easy install using basic job specific tools. The spring washers and hi-nuts are grade 8 and heat treated for prime performance.
Included in this kit: 4 steel u-bolts with hardware and installation instructions. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. Made in America, these u-bolts are covered under American Automotive's lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1992 - 2006 Suburban Yukon 1500 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10” length, 2.5” width, 4” thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1” – 2”
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning