Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD 12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
The Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD 12-inch square rear lift u-bolts from American Automotive are expertly designed for an accurate fit and the proper force required to clamp the leaf spring and related components tightly together to eliminate flexing and unwanted movement. The properly installed u-bolts will provide desired spring stiffness and contribute to maintaining vehicle rear height and original vehicle handling characteristics. The u-bolts are made of high-quality steel material for dependable construction that won't bow or fracture easily. The spring washers and hi-nuts are heat treated and made of grade 8 material for additional strength and durability.
In this kit, you will receive 4 steel u-bolts with all the necessary hardware. Installation instructions are also included for proper install. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. Made in America, these u-bolts are covered under American Automotive's lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 2000 - 2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12” length, 2.5” width, 5” thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 3”
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning