Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Our Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks are built for maximum impact resistance and will not crack or compress under heavy loads or while dominating the great outdoors. Designed as a suspension upgrade to your 2000 – 2013 Chevy Suburban 2500 truck, these lift blocks will work with other suspension components to offer the best lift solution on the market. Choose from 1.5”, 2” and 3” lift heights to perk up your rear and bring back excitement to off-road ventures.
You can mount our cast iron lift blocks to enable you to install oversized wheel and tire combos, maintain rake, enhance driving stability, and cure rear sag. Our lift blocks are made of superior quality cast iron for reliable construction and unbeatable performance to brave even the most unfavorable of driving conditions. This is a direct bolt into place installation with simple tools. This kit is protected with a lifetime replacement warranty to assure quality and workmanship.
- FITMENT: 2000 - 2013 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning