Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2WD 6-Lug 10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
The American Automotive Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2WD 6-Lug 10-inch square rear lift u-bolts are engineered to clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs and provide maximum clamp force, protecting against any unwanted movement or premature spring failure. These u-bolts are made of premium heavy-duty grade steel that won't crack or compress and forged to match mating components perfectly. Included grade 8 hardware is specifically constructed for thread engagement and torque retention.
Sold as a kit, you will receive 4 steel u-bolts with all the necessary hardware and instructions on how to install. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. Made in America, these u-bolts backed by American Automotive's lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1992 - 1999 Suburban 2500 6-lug 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10” length, 2.5” width, 4” thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1” – 2”
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning