Chevrolet Suburban 2500 6-Lug 2WD Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
Increase the ground clearance on your Chevy Surburban with our Chevrolet Suburban 2500 6-Lug 2WD cast iron lift blocks and u-bolts kit. With this rear suspension kit, your SUV can obtain better rear ground clearance to accommodate larger tires, increase rear load and towing capacity, and maintain vehicle stock specifications, such as ride quality and handling characteristics. All contents are fabricated from heavy-duty material for extreme strength and durability and guaranteed to provide exceptional off-road performance.
Choose from 1.5”, 2” and 3” lift blocks. The included u-bolts come complete hardware that meet or exceed SAE strength requirements to provide additional strength and increased lifespan. The u-bolts threading can be cut down to fit different applications.
- FITMENT: 1992 - 1999 Suburban 2500 6-lug 2WD
- LIFT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- Lift blocks: 5.8”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch; 3” lift blocks include 12” length u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning