Chevrolet Suburban 6-Lug 2WD 12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
This Chevrolet Suburban 6-Lug 2WD 12-inch square rear lift u-bolts kit will provide the clamping force required to firmly clamp the spring to the axel assembly. Once the square bent u-bolts are installed, they will help eliminate spring flexing and reduce rapid leaf breakage. These u-bolts are fabricated from grade 8 material, offering an increase in yield strength, and allowing improved spring clamping. The included spring washers and hi-nuts are also grade 8 material and have been heat treated for quality assurance.
With this kit, you get 4 steel u-bolts, all essential hardware, and installation instructions. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. All contents are manufactured in America and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive.
- FITMENT: 1992 - 1999 Suburban 1500 2500 6-lug 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12” length, 2.5” width, 5” thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 3”
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning